Wednesday, December 20, 2006

THIS is Why I Love the Football Outsiders

I have heralded the virtues of the Pro Football Outsiders on more than one occasion, but here is another reason to love these guys.

All of you know how I feel about Steelers punter Chris Gardocki, and in his most recent posting on FoxSports.com Aaron Schatz offers this tongue-in-cheek tidbit:

"This might be the last home game ever for Chris Gardocki. I hope we don't have to go through another one of those off-seasons where every day there's another Chris Gardocki story. Will Chris Gardocki retire, will Chris Gardocki come back, do all the young punters idolize Chris Gardocki, etc."

If keeping Bill Cowher as head coach means keeping Chris Gardocki as punter then I say "enjoy North Carolina, coach!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home