Saturday, February 07, 2009

Joey Porter speaks

The National Football League Players' Association (NFLPA) has asked Joey Porter to write a "diary" of his experience at the Pro Bowl. We have only been able to find one page so far, so we are not sure if this is really a diary or not, but there was a passage we wanted to share:
"It was good to see the Steelers win the Super Bowl. I’ve got a lot of friends on the team. I was happy to see it. I have some people that I like on Arizona that I’m friends with on the team. Like I said, I’m really not mad either way but I was happy to see the Steelers get it. I talk to all of them. They’re still my guys, regardless."
One wonders if Mr. Porter will be so generous of spirit next season when the Steelers travel to Miami to take on the Dolphins?

Labels: ,